There are six easy steps in the registration process:
- The first step to becoming a student at New River Community College is to complete an application. We now have an online application process that we encourage all prospective students to use. Prospective students may still fill out a paper application that is available at NRCC, or that can be printed from our website.
- Submit college/university transcripts if appropriate. For more information see the Transfer Information section.
- Take placement tests (if necessary) in the Counseling Center in Dublin or at the Mall site.
- Talk to a counselor to complete class schedule. For a listing of classes offered, see our schedule of classes.
- Reserve classes in person or online.
- Pay tuition and fees by deadline using these payment options.